Tattoos are often dismissed as just a pretty doodle on your body, but in reality, a lot of the time they’re actual works of art. Just because that particular tattoo isn’t appealing to you doesn’t mean that the artist didn’t spend ages creating it. It’s a long process, that takes a lot of talent, creativity and skill. It’s like a painting, but on skin. And in case you’re still not convinced, perhaps these 15 amazing art-inspired tattoos will change your mind.
1. Ceci n’est pas une pipe, by René Magritte
2. Water Serpents, Gustav Klimt
3. The Creation Of Adam, Michelangelo
4. The Great Wave off Kanagawa, by Hokusai
5. Starry Night interpretation