11. The green dress Keira Knightley wore in Atonement in 2007 is still considered to be one of the most beautiful dresses in cinema. It’s just so gorgeous and elegant.
12. Pippa Middleton’s bridesmaid dress was probably more talked about then Kate’s wedding dress.Those simple lines and the graceful silhouette definitely made this dress iconic and chic.
13. This dress leaves little to imagination, but it does cover up the all the strategic places. It’s not an easy dress to look good in, but Amber Rose definitely pulled it of at the VMA’s in 2014.
14. You’ve got to have a perfect body and a lot of confidence to wear a dress like this. Rita Ora and Bella Hadid clearly have both! So… Who REALLY wore it better?
15. Kim Kardashian has been spotted wearing this white jumpsuit while hanging out in Miami. It’s very “Disney Princess” looking at the top, with the plunging neckline and the flowing off shoulder sleeves, but the bottom part just look like leggings. It’s definitely an unusual outfit, but Kim is always pushing the envelope when it comes to fashion and we’ve come to expect that from her.