White gowns are such a huge part of wedding tradition that it’s hard to imagine a wedding without one. Some girls dream of wearing that white dress since their childhood, others, however, might have other plans. After all, who said that a wedding dress has to be white? We’re sure there’s some sort of symbolism in it, probably something to do with being young and pure. But lets face the facts, not all traditions are followed these days. For example, gone are the times when you’d marry just once and for life – people get divorced and remarry all the time. So many traditions are forgotten and so many broken. So why stick with the white wedding gown? Weather you’re feeling rebellious, or maybe you just don’t like white, here’s a collection of picture of brides who threw caution to the wind and chose to wear a black dress to their wedding.
1. How could you not fall in love with this dress?
2. Is this dress not a dream come true?
3. Black and nude – what a perfect combination!
4. If there’s a dress that’ll make heads turn – this is definitely it.
5. Wedding dress goals. I mean, just look at that see through design with black lace.