5. Saying I’m not a morning person, or “I could be a morning person”. How early you wake up depends on your lifestyle – when you go to sleep, what you eat…you’re not born a morning or non-morning person!
6. Saying, “I’ll go to bed early tonight”… fast forward to three am when you’re binge-watching Game of Thrones with bloodshot eyes at your computer.
7. Pretending that you don’t remember something when you’re drunk. Sometimes we are willfully blind to things we don’t want to see or acknowledge, and being “black-out”.
8. Saying “I’ll do it later”. Procrastination is something we’re all guilty about, but when we push something to a later time, let’s be real – it’s probably going to be waaaaay later.
9. The ol’ “just one more” lie. Be it a cookie, or chips, or a drink this is usually a sign that there are many more to come. Don’t lie to yourself, you know you’re gonna eat the whole Chips Ahoy box.