We all know we should really cook at home and not spend all of our money on restaurants and takeout. After all, it’s just food, it’s not something that creates a lasting impression and we don’t get to keep it for a long time. We like fantasizing about how one day we’ll save enough money for a round the world trip, or the house of our dreams, or a really nice car, or perhaps a closet full of designer shoes. On our better days we even think about how we’d like to donate some money to charities. But the hard truth is, a lot of the time we still end up spending most of our money on food. Today we decided to indulge you a little bit and list a couple of ways we like to rationalize spending all of our money on food. So take a look, relate and we hope this makes you smile.
1. Monday mornings are hard enough, I deserve a Starbuck’s with everything.
2. Oh sh*t, I forgot to pack lunch. Again. Oh well. I’ll just have a burrito instead.
3. I swear I thought I had something edible in the fridge. Oh well, takeout it is tonight.
4. New day, new me. I’ll just have a black coffee instead of a caramel frappucino. Look at me saving money.
5. Hey I did have my coffee black this morning, that totally justifies buying that donut, right?