6. Seeking reassurance from their partner constantly. Seeking reassurance excessively in a relationship means that person’s need to be shown they are loved will never be satiated, not matter how much attention their partner gives them. Hence, it can push someone away.
7. Overanalyzing situations and obsessing! Going insane over the small details and overthinking something to a ridiculous point is sure to kill your relationship early on. Relax and try to go with the flow instead of being self destructive or thinking up conspiracies.
8. Being passive aggressive. Being confrontational isn’t a good quality but neither is being someone who is aggressive in sneaky or manipulative ways and gives silent treatments.
9. Trying to change that person. There s a difference between bringing out the best in someone versus trying to change their identity in which case you shouldn’t be with them at all.
10. Bringing up exes all the time – talk to your girlfriends or your mom about that, not your current beau! It’s a major turn-off.