5. Keep a sense of humor about it. As long as you keep it light, you won’t get too wrapped up in over-analyzing a situation, over-reacting, and even if you are feeling upset or want to talk about something with your beau later, this is a great way to keep it elegant and classy.
6. Respond with confidence. Command power in the situation, but don’t flip out in a childish way. Confidence is naturally intimidating to flirting girls who are looking for validation, and watching you be confident will be a turn on for your guy.
7. An example of this confidence would be to touch his arm, for example. It shows that he’s your man, you’re not afraid to show it, and is a classy gal way of saying, “excuse me but back off, this not single man that is by my side”.
8. Calmly assess the situation first to make sure you’re not misinterpreting the situation. Some people are naturally flirty in their platonic friendliness and a bit aloof.
9. Hand in hand, always double check and remember the facts if you choose to not say anything, and to talk to him about it later. If you get side-tracked by the actions of the annoying, desperate siren, things could get lost in translation between you and your boo.