With summer finally here, it’s annoying to wade through the sea of beauty and style bloggers and find the true “it” girls that are rocking the looks that we’re dying to try. These gals are worth a follow for their innovative hair statements and overall dopeness.
1. The shots, her style, and the coloring are what puts this long-haired mermaid at the top of our list. We love her weird purple-grey, extra long hair and want to try out that color right now. Also, her braid creativity and styling is on point and would be so dreamy for all those summer weddings coming up.
2. Joyjah is a natural-haired beauty from Belize, and she will give your hair inspo for days! Whether it’s braids, ideas on how to rock curly pigtails, or perfecting your baby hairs Joy can show you what to do with that mop of curls atop your head.
3. This wild rebel child of NYC tops Cara Delevingne, and her amazing close buzz-cut is part of that. We love when it’s dyed pink – if you’re thinking of shaving it all off, look to this ultimate IG cool girl for some mega inspiration.
4. This bizarre lil’ cutie isn’t buzzed all the way like Slick’s, but has an awesome pixie cut in a pink shade that’s to die for. Skater girls and punk-lovers, watch out for this look! Looks so editorial with a fur coat or a right hat. Low maintenance with a statement.
5. Cirpriana’s hair will make you do a double-take, but yes it’s real. And no, don’t try to touch it. Miss Quann’s legendary hair is probably impossible to achieve on your own unless you were genetically blessed with a mane like this, but if you’re thinking of teasing or doing a ton of extensions, this look is fire.
6. Mixed model Jasmine Sanders is the flawless goddess we all aspire to be, what else is new? Apart from having modelling skills that slay and a bunch of genetic gifts, girl really knows how to rock her locks. Those looking for blond curls, look no further for your beauty icon. Her red carpet updo game is also fire.
7. Rocker babes, looking for your next perfect messy do? Pyper Smith has got it for you! From textured messy beach waves, to an effortless swept over side part and dirty highlights, this gorgeous alien will teach you how to look like the hottest surfer babe ever without ever needing to purchase a surfboard.
8. This hairstylist isn’t just great material for inspiration – she posts really helpful tutorials to actually show you how to achieve those intricate, seemingly impossible braids that she posts for her 100k+ followers. From low-key side braids to extravagant crowns, this will be your summer hair moodboard, trust us.
9. One look at the IG of self-proclaimed “technoprincess” Sita Abellan will give you serious FOMO/Angelina Jolie vibes, and also make you want to have blue hair and a mullet as soon as possible (two things we never thought we’d catch ourselves saying). She shows us how to do a blue-black ombre the best and rock a chic modern mullet with a serious cat-eye.
10. The now famous ex-bae of rapper Lil Uzi Vert isn’t just famous for having a rapper boyfriend – her own swag speaks for itself, as you can see! Brittany is known for her pink hair variations (a pink rose messy mop with hot pink tips, a pink fro, rolled up with bobby pins and matching with pink brows.) Would you dare to try this look?