Doing a juice cleanse can be a jump starting action toward your long lasting healthy lifestyle. If you’re interested in this kind of detox program, let’s first check out the wish list of potential outcomes and give an honest ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ to each.
You want to:
– Increase your life energy
– Have radiant skin tone
– Lose extra pounds
– Detoxify your body and brain
– Sleep better
– Heal and prevent progressive age-related diseases
– Change your eating habits
– Skip you bad habits and make healthy choices
If you have more than 3 ‘YES’ you can be on the right track to saving your life. On the 8th day after having started this detox diet, you will feel full of health, vigor and inspiration. Here’s how the 7 Day Juice Plan works!
What To Do…
You will need 3 days preparation before starting your detox program. Mostly it’s important because it could be hard for you to jump into a new food plan skipping and changing your accustomed lifestyle. You should give up coffee, sugar, meat, dairy, alcohol, soda, wheat, artificial sweeteners, trans fats, boxed, packaged, canned or fast food. Also you’ll need to get rid of all the beverages except water. You need to drink not less than 8 glasses of pure water during your prep-detox stage. Then plan your menu for the week, create absolutely new shopping list and make time to grocery shop.
What Should Be In Your Shopping Basket?
Fruits and vegetables often used to make the juices for detoxing include: apples, carrots, cabbage, leafy greens, celery, beets, romaine lettuce, lemons, parsley, cane sugar, ginger, cucumber, tomato, berries, avocado, mango, coconut oil, bananas, almond butter and in the dairy category, good old milk.
Starting The Detoxing Program
1. The main rule you need to follow from Day-1 of the detox is to start every morning with a glass of hot lemon water. It cleanses your digestive system and gives you a good boost of energy.
2. It’s recommended to have 4-6 glasses of juice per day each consisting of 16-20 ounces. Glasses of juice should be consumed approximately 2 hours apart.
9:00 AM 11:00AM 01:00 PM 03:00 PM 05:00 PM 07:00 PM
3. Feel free to experiment with different blends to find the juice combos that will fit your taste. To start with you can choose the recipe from the lists below.
4. Juicing floods your system with powerful nutrients and antioxidants. So please do not eat any solids during these 7 days. Set goals for your juice cleanse. Be strong and imagine how your body will look after you loose all those extra pounds and toxins. Imagine the day you’ll buy the crop top low-waist jeans or any other wardrobe item of your dream. Let’s talk looking hot and showing the world what you are REALLY made of!
5. Make sure you still are drinking plenty of water throughout the day. There shouldn’t be less than 8 glasses of pure water. Diet/cleansing or not, your body needs lots of pure water!
6. After the first 3 days of the juice cleanse, if you feel you really need to eat you can do it. Choose organic fruits and vegetables, soaked nuts and seeds, gluten-free grains, organic fish.
7. Exercise will help you to win this battle too. But you should limit yourself and choose such kinds of activities as yoga, Pilates, walking, stretching. Your energy level will be decreased that’s why you need to pay extra attention to your body’s needs.
Have Fun and Good Luck! Love the new you!!!