Let’s just admit it – Instagram took over our lives and we do not mind at all. Thousands of people create accounts daily, posting their arts and crafts, showing us their mad makeup skills, or even just their day-to-day lives. Some are better than others – some are followed by more people than others. But there is one artist that has been taking over Instagram with his aesthetically orgasmic posts. The first post of the talented Max Milly was in March 2012, and he has gained over 60k followers since. His works showcase how much makeup is an art form. Warning: you might see double in this post. Also warning: you might want to tattoo all of his work on your body. We will not judge you at all if you do.
1. We decided to shoot right to your heart with this one. Gorgeous work!
2. How someone can accentuate beauty in such a gentle manner is beyond us! The second he starts doing private tutoring – we are there.
3. The accents on this one are on point! And how about that background that complements the art so well? Unbelievable!
4. That shadow though! If only our shadows can be cast as perfectly as this piece. The detailing on the nose is truly incredible.
5. Those strokes! And the idea? The colors are just breathtaking. Sometimes we all need someone to put color in our eyes.
6. This trifecta! Better than any special effects you’ve seen at the movies, am I right?! We now made it our point to find that eyeshadow and learn how to apply it like that. We will let you know how it’s going.
7. These hauntingly beautiful eyes you can stare in forever… The color of her eyes is exactly the same as the art on top! How is that even possible?!
8. People were looking at these eyebrows when they first said ‘on fleek’. No doubt about it.
9. This gentle silhouette will probably haunt your dreams in all the right ways.
10. Or this sensual tribute to female beauty. We kind of wish all of our selfies looked like that – no point in denying the obvious.
11. Nothing happens in this world without Kim K. This tribute is one of artist’s many exciting posts.
12. The most recent post by Max. He is speaking so loudly with his art – here is to many more years of us drooling over this kid’s art on Instagram!