When dreaming about healthy toned body, just losing weight is not enough. Healthy diet is good, but you may end up with a flat and undefined backside which is not really attractive. So how to achieve a natural, well-rounded shape? You don’t need a gym membership for that. Learn the top best booty makeover moves that fit any body type! Don’t forget to repeat these exercises 2 or 3 times a week.
1. Donkey kicks. You can do them anywhere, anytime. First of all, you should start on all fours, place your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips. Raise one leg behind you, keeping your right knee at a 90-degree angle and pointing the bottom of your foot to the ceiling. Make sure these moves are controlled with the muscle doing the work and not momentum. After 10-12 reps switch to the leg and repeat 3-4 times.
2. Single leg bridge. This is a good way to strengthen butt muscles and hamstrings (back of the upper leg) at the same time. Follow the instruction to do it correctly and get amazing results.
Lay on the floor with your hands by your sides, your feet flat and knees bent. Make sure your feet are under your knees. Then raise one leg off of the ground and pull the knee to your chest. Now raise your butt up creating a straight line from your knees to shoulders. Try to extend as far as you can. Hold for 20 seconds, then return to the first position and switch legs. You may start with a few seconds, the main idea is to hold the bridge position right.
3. Single leg squats. One of the most difficult exercises, but it’s very effective! Stand straight holding your arms fully extended in front of you. From this position, balance on one leg and squat down until about 60-degree knee flexion and return to the start position.
4. Bench step-ups. Work on strength, power and balance with this useful exercise. All you need is a bench (or step) and dumbbells (optional). Are you ready? Stand next to a bench holding dumbbells, keep your arms straight. Step up onto the bench with one foot and then bring up the other foot. Then return to the floor: carefully step down onto one foot you started with, keeping the other foot on the bench and repeat. To get good results, you need 10 repetitions on each leg.
5. Stationary lunge with hip extension. This workout combines two moves in one exercise. With feet hip-width apart, step right leg behind you, balancing on the ball of your foot, right heel up. Lower body by bending both knees at about a 90-degree angle. Then return to standing and lift your right foot off the floor, leg straight and toe rotated slightly out. Hold your leg for three seconds. Return your right foot to floor. Repeat on other side.