Can you imagine what Game of Thrones would look like if Disney got it’s hands on it? It’s a pretty interesting concept, don’t you think? Sure, a lot of the blood and gore and all the super graphic things would just have to go. There’s no place for something like that on Disney, it would just have to become a lot more lighthearted. Never thought you’d hear the word “lighthearted” when talking about GOT, did you? Well you’re in for a surprise. Brilliant illustrators from Brazil’s Combo Estudio, Anderson Mahanski and Fernando Mendonca, drew some pretty amazing Disney style illustrations of GOT characters every GOT fan should see. Your mind will be blown.
1. Daenerys Targaryen – the mother of Dragons. Looking cool as ever.
2. Jon Snow looking unnaturally cheerful. However, the smile suits him, don’t you think?
3. Cersei Lannister looking like an evil Disney queen.
4. Bran Stark and Hodor frolicking in a field. Still a bit manipulative, even as a Disney version, aren’t you Bran?
5. Tyrion Lannister looking swag as the kind of wine.
6. Arya Stark and The Hound. Arya’s facial expression is just perfect, isn’t it?
7. The White Walker is still terrifying, even in Disney form. Pretty sure children would be scared.
8. Lord Varys still manages to look like he’s making up an evil plan in his head, while playing with little birdies.
9. Oberyn & The Mountain playing guess who.
10. Melisandre, the red princess of Asshai looking suspicious, after all, the night is dark and full of terrors.