These designer clothes might not be affordable but they sure are stunningly beautiful.
1. Oscar De La Renta loves making fancy dresses for rich ladies. We’re not sure if it’s a coincidence or if he did this on purpose but Oscar De La Renta dresses are often worn to red carpets and Oscar parties.
2. Balmain was about to go out of style, but their new designer managed to modernize the whole company and make it cool and edgy again. Their designer clothing looks almost like fashionable armor for the ultra rich. Kim and Kanye love Balmain and you can tell.
3. Burberry, unlike other designers for the mega rich, is better known for their daywear. Their trenches are still a staple in every celebrity and fashionista wardrobe. Burberry plaid has been really taking over in the past years. Emma Watson loves this brand and has even been featured in their campaigns.
4. Gucci doesn’t really have anything you can wear that costs less than $5K. The clothes this brand makes are always interesting and eye-catching. They give you that cool edge you see your favorite celebs have, so it might be worth the pretty penny.
5. Chanel is such a classic. There’s a reason it’s a world famous fashion brand. Every woman dreams of having at least one piece of clothing or an accessory from Chanel. It’s a brand you can never go wrong with, because their pieces are timeless and go with everything.
6. Tom Ford is basically the God of suits. There’s a reason many male celebs go for his suits for the red carpet, and if you see a really good suit in a movie or a TV show – chances are it’s by Tom Ford. He used to work for Gucci, but now he’s working under his own name and doing very well. His suits are a staple for many rich men, they love the signature nip at the waist that makes them look so good.
7. Hermes have become synonymous with status. You’ll find it really hard to find a rich person who doesn’t own at least a couple Hermes bags or wallets. They’re a timeless classic at this point and even celebs have been known to be on a waiting list to get themselves a gorgeous Birkin bag.
8. Valentino is another timeless fashion house that is popular amongst celebs for the red carpet. Their dresses are made to flatter the female figure and a custom made gown can cost unfathomable amounts of money, but everyone knows it’s worth it. They don’t follow trends, they prefer to be traditional and classy designs which means they will never go out of style.
9. Marc Jacobs might have a strange reputation but his designs are still worth thousands. You might hear a lot of jokes about his collection by Marc Jacobs for Mark Jacobs called Marc Jacobs, but celebrity offsprings still love him for his cool and hipster style.
10. Prada is a living legend. Her designs are always a little vintage but at the same time ultra modern. She knows how to walk that line and that’s why her clothes and accessories are so popular amongst the rich and famous. The price tags for Prada creations can be astronomical, but everyone knows that Prada is a no-bullshit fashion house so you’re basically paying for pure talent.