It’s winter, which means most of the time we have absolutely no desire to go out and spend time in the freezing cold. Some might say “oh whatever it’s just another season, this happens every year”. But we’re on your side. Winters aren’t that great and if all you want to do is stay home, watch Netflix, drink hot cocoa and snuggle up in a warm blanket – we support you. In fact, we even found some pretty cosy blankets you might want to take a look at.
1. Faux Fur Throw from Urban Outfitters. It’s soft, it’s fluffy and it will definitely make you feel super cosy. As an added bonus, it’s guaranteed to make your room look very chic.
2.This massive chunky knit blanket from merino wool will not only look hella impressive and stylish, but is also sure to keep you toasty throughout the coldest days of the year.
3. If your favourite Disney Princess is Ariel you will definitely love this mermaid tail blanket. It’s cosy and whimsical and a great option for both kids and adults.
4. Woolkrafts has a lovely selection of woolen blankets that will both look stylish and keep you warm during the winter months.
5. These faux fur blankets are a work of art. They’re so soft and nice to the touch. And the best thing is that they’re not real fur, so you’re not harming animals.
6. Here’s another variation of a chunky blanket, this time it’s milky white. Doesn’t it just make you want to snuggle up under it and never leave your bed?
7. This wonderful cable knit bed throw is available in 2 neutral colors: old white and scandinavian grey.
8. A cream knotted throw will never look out of place in a stylish home, and is always a welcome companion when watching some late night TV.
9. An amped fleece throw blanket is a great girft for friends, family and even yourself.
10. Pom-poms are the best. They add an element of cuteness to everything they’re attached to, be it a hat, a scarf or even a throw blanket. So treat your inner child, and get yourself one of these.