1. Rooney Mara – She loves to eat and claims to be hungry all the time, so instead of carbo-loading, she loads up on fruits and veggies. She even hosted a vegan dinner party for her cast members at the Sundance Film Festival.
2. Jessica Chastain – Miss Chastain has been a vegan for almost 15 years; part of her inspiration is her mom, who is also a vegan, and runs restaurants catering to the cuisine. She even got her mother a vegan food truck!
3. Natalie Portman – Natalie Portman has a lean figure and has been a famous vegan for many years, but after her pregnancy, decided to switch to vegetarianism. She hasn’t eaten meat since she was 9 years old, and her healthy lifestyle is clear from the ‘Black Swan’ star’s physique.
4. Olivia Wilde – This beautiful celeb isn’t shy to talk about her lifestyle, and she knows how difficult maintaining it can be; during her pregnancy, she gave it up for a little. Her honesty is refreshing and makes this star relatable.
5. Lea Michele – She claims that she hates putting anything in her body that’s bad for you – instead of treating it like a garbage disposal, she treats it like the temple that it is, staying clean with fresh meals like veggie egg white frittatas, and lentil burgers.
6. Jared Leto – Jared Leto credits his good looks and age-defying appearance to banishing meat for the past two decades – at 43 with the face of a 25 year old, we believe him! He also doesn’t drink, which makes a difference and keeps him looking so handsome.
7. Ariana Grande – The pop star maintains her tiny, adorable figure thanks to a plant-based diet, staying energized with almonds and coconut water. “I love animals more than I love most people, she reveals. So do we, Ariana. So do we.
8. Russell Brand – Russell Brand decided to go full vegan after he saw the food industry documentary “fork over knives” – he had been a vegetarian since 14, but his love for animals made him give up dairy as well. PETA awarded him with ‘Sexiest Vegetarian of the Year Award’, in 2011.
9. Ellen Degeneres – Our favorite funny lady features delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes on the healthy living section of her website, like grilled vegetable lasagna with wild mushroom sauce. She regularly cooks yummy vegan meals with her famous friends on the show.
10. Anna Paquin – The ‘True Blood’ celebrity loves to juice and sometimes has all-liquid lunches. Along with a rigorous fitness routine, her love for raw juice shots and kale chips make her nude scenes unforgettable.
11. Peter Dinklage – This ‘Game of Thrones’ star has also been a vegetarian since he was a teen. He’s passionate about animal’s and calls out to his fans to be kind to them as well. He’s worked with PETA, and has admitted that though he’s done it due to his respect for animals, it was also an act that he did for a girl.