It’s a common joke that cats are made of liquid, because they tend to just fill whatever it is they’re laying on. You’ve seen this demonstrated in multiple pictures of kittens in wine glasses, cats in sinks, vases, bowls, mugs, aquariums and various other things they choose to climb into. But did you know that cats aren’t the only animals that seem to be able to melt into various shape? Need proof? Take a look at these 15 animals who simply melted in front of us.
1. This little bird that just melted into a hand.
2. A cat that melted into a puddle in the sun.
3. Is it starting to melt from the summer heat?
4. Just look at these adorable hamster pancakes.
5. This dog who’s amazing at hiding.
6. The ducks who look like they came straight out of a Dali painting.
7. Another dog who’s amazing at camouflage.
8. Because cats are obviously liquid.
9. This owl has clearly had a long day.
10. A squirrel who’s had a rough night.
11. Did we mention that cats are liquid? Cause they are.
12. Look at it stretching. So cute.
13. Is that a new Lush bath bomb or is it a puppy that seems to be dissolving.
14. Early morning are just not the right way to go.
15. And here’s another little hamster puddle.