So you probably already heard that Angelina Jolie reportedly filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the famous couple separated. In fact, Jolie even requested the physical custody over their children. If you’ve been a fan of Brangelina this probably sounds quite surreal to you. We get you. It feels like the end of an era. How could this beautiful, gorgeous, seemingly perfect couple be breaking up? But alas, this is life and people grow apart, and move on. So we have to get used to it and move on too. However, before we do, let’s relive the 13 most touching moments of Brangelina over the years just one last time.
1. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, 2004.
This is where it all started. At least we think so. On the set of Mr. and Mrs Smith. And even though they deny that their romance started on set, and we see how that would be wrong, what with Brad still being married to Jennifer Aniston, this photo is just too perfect to be just an act.
2. L.A. premiere of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, 2005.
Look at them both wearing leather and looking gorgeous. The way Brad looks at Angie, and how her face seems to just radiate happiness – so cute!
3. With newborn daughter Shiloh, 2006.
A perfect couple with their perfect little newborn. Can it possibly get more adorable then that?
4. Amazingly, the answer to that question is – yes it can! Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie posing for photographer Mario Testino’s new book, “Let Me In”, 2007.
5. Screen Actors Guild Awards, 2008.
It’s like when these two are together, the rest of the world just fades into the background and they’re in their own little world. *swoon*
6. Brangelina at the Kung Fu Panda premiere at Cannes Film Festival, 2008.
Even though Jolie played the part of the Tigress, at the premiere she sure looked a bit like a Panda, what with being hella pregnant.
7. With the newborn twins Vivienne and Knox, 2008.
The more the merrier, right? Well in this case – the more babies Brad and Angie have the cuter they look. Also, there’s just something heartwarming in seeing them cradling their twin babies.
8. Screen Actors Guild Awards, 2009.
Do you see how Brad looks at Angelina? Every woman deserves to have someone look at her like that.
9. Angelina Jolie Through Brad Pitt’s Loving Eyes shoot for W Magazine.
Remember that day we found out Brad Pitt is also a pretty good photographer? I mean, don’t we all wish our boyfriends/husbands saw us like this?
10. At the Oscars, 2012.
I think we can all agree this was epic. That day and that dress went down in history as unforgettable.
11. BAFTA Awards in tuxedos, 2014
The most famous Hollywood couple ever, wearing matching Tuxedos – it doesn’t get cuter than this.
12. The Wedding, 2014.
We waited for this wedding for years. And finally it happened and it was everything we expected and more. The cute veil, the kids all dressed up, Brad and Angie looking awesome and more in love than ever.
13. “A Secret of Love” – Brad Pitt’s letter to his wife.
We don’t know if he really wrote this, but we’d like to think he did.