As the world ushers in Amal and George’s twins Alexander and Ella, we look back on brunette beauty Amal’s most iconic style moments while she donned her baby bump. Her looks are full-on #stylegoals, maternity or not, and while you won’t be able to emulate them with the price tag, you can try out the discount version at home!
1. This was the infamous dress that started those pregnancy rumors and whispers of, ‘is there a little bump she’s hiding under that loose shift?”. She looked fabulous with her teeny-tiny start of a bump in this lovely Dolce & Gabbana piece.
2. This Bottega Venetta ensemble with leather piping was an unusual look for Amal, and it’s so Megan from Mad Men. We adore this color and silhouette on her paired with dark sunnies and stilettos. She wore it to the UN and was most definitely the best dressed there.
3. We love how Amal plays with textures of pink in yet another Bottega Veneta look (homegirl knows what works for her!). A blush cashmere coat is paired with a velvet dress to throw us optical illusions and make it hard to spot a baby bump. Sneaky!
4. The human rights lawyer looks beautiful in red and camel tones that only enhance her glow. She wore a red vintage Dior dress paired with a neutral Balmain coat for her speech at the Chatham house in London.
5. Ah, the official debut of the baby bump! And what a dress to debut it in – she looked drop-dead gorgeous in this custom ombre, feathered Versace dress paired with a bold red lip and an elegant matching clutch.
6. This slightly edgy, downtown look is so supermodel off-duty, and Amal rocks it with ease. A comfy Alberta Ferretti sweater and Helmut Lang leather skinnies pair perfectly with a chic Adam Lippes trench, finished off with Stella McCartney ankle boots and a black beret.
7. Obsessing over this Giambattista Valli vest as a dress with buckles-galore boots – George is definitely not the main attraction in this pic, for once in his life. A perfect date night outfit choice for Paris and a look we are probably going to steal.
8. This casual airport look is everything. Amal loves her duster cashmeres, and why not? She looks amazing in them. This one is by Akris, paired with cool-girl trousers and white tee, finished off by chunky Jimmy Choos.
9. Just like her Dior look, Amal went vintage for this white-and-leather ensemble – this shift and matching geometric coat from William Vintage, London are from 1966. With black tights and cap-toed boots, this is both trendy and elegant.