Style is a personal work of art unique to every human. No matter where you are in the world, your style is a reflection of your personality. That little cat pin on your collar or your short lace skirt is a little giveaway to your inner style – little clues to all those who pass you by.
Who said that having crazy outfits is only allowed during Halloween or at some festival? Color your daily life with these unusual style choices you can (and should) actually wear.
1. Ombre everything. Yes, it is not just a hair trend any more. Formally known as ‘shading’ it is a subtle transition from light to dark, and it is taking over the fashion industry. Just take a look at this stunning ombre wedding dress. Who wouldn’t want to say ‘I do’ to this?
You can order one to get dyed here.
2. These ombre tights made by Tiffany Ju are simply amazing too! Fall is already here, and what better way to stay warm in cold weather than with these colorful hand-dyed tights.
Lucky for you, there are different varieties available on Etsy.
3. When that little lite inside is dimmed – light up your daily life with this shining hoodie. Going to see your favorite band? This will definitely get you noticed. You can literally shine bright like a diamond. #Goals.
You can purchase one here.
4. Spread your wings and fly to uniqueness while wearing this breathtaking wing scarf. This bohemian-styled article of clothing will set you apart in any fashion situation. Vivid, bright colors, an original idea make it a perfect statement piece. Too much for you? Not a problem. Use it as a wall hanging!
Get one here.
5. Get your art snob on by having the Sistine Chapel on your feet. Show the devil off with this attention to detail – class up your daily boring socks with these fun socks featuring famous paintings. Just imagine how much fun you can have while having your company’s boring monthly meeting. All you have to do is look down at your feet and voilà.
Get yourself a pair here.
6. The Backstreet Boys are back together which means a new 90s wardrobe makeover needs to happen. Start with these LED gloves to set you up from the rest. ‘Wave your hands in the air like you don’t care’ will have a completely different meaning with these babies on. Pair it with an LED hoodie and you are set for this season.
You can get yourself a pair here.
7. Or maybe a good old classic tie dye shirt for you?
You can purchase one here.
Clothes help us release our inner selves to the public eye. The only thing these articles can do is to hype what is already there: your beautiful self. No matter what you are wearing, the best thing to have on is your smile and confidence. But a good pair of wing shoes or LED t-shirt won’t hurt. This is the 21st century afterall – you have to stand up.