When you were a little girl, didn’t you wish you could live in the magical world of Disney? Perhaps you dreamed to be friends with one of the Disney Princesses, or maybe you actually wanted to be one. Maybe it wasn’t Disney you dreamed about. Maybe you were way more into Harry Potter, or some other work of fiction. Whatever the preference may be, we all had certain shows, cartoons or movies we loved, and their magical worlds seemed so real to us we wished we could be part of it. Well, a little girl named Layla got her wish granted in a way. She and her mom play dress up all the time and take incredible pictures that look even more magical than the movies.
It all started on the day Layla’s mother, Camilla, went to Disneyland. They walked into the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and got Layla a princess dress. The rest is pretty much history. Now they cosplay as their favorite characters on the regular. They even make the costumes themselves, or, sometimes hire a seamstress for the job. Layla loves dressing up as Disney Princesses and her mother loves being the villain. They’re a very adorable duo, take a look for yourself.
1. Layla As Elsa from Frozen
2. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
3. Ariel from the Little Mermaid
4. Layla’s mom makes a surprisingly lovely Ursula
5. What a mysterious Merida from Brave.
6. We sure hope the bear was Photoshopped.
7. Snow White and Maleficent looking awesome in the woods.
8. The cutest little Cinderella in the world.
9. Rapunzel chilling in the grass amongst the flowers.
10. Another one of little Layla as Ariel. Because she loves being Ariel.
11. What a playful Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty.
12. Yeah, that’s more like it. Mother and daughter in character.
13. It’s not just Disney Characters that this duo dresses up as. Here’s Layla as Violet from the Incredibles.
14. And here she is as Princess Leia from Star Wars. Wonder if she has even watched Star Wars yet.
15. Can you guess who she’s cosplaying as here? Rowena Ravenclaw! What an original choice.