We spend so much time scrutinizing every inch of our body – comparing them to seemingly immortal stars who don’t eat and are Photoshopped. But when do we really take the time to appreciate those flaws, and understand that they’re what make us truly unique, not ugly.
1. Being too tall, or being too short – Some guys absolutely love petite girls, and other love taller gazelles. If you’re taller, people probably think you’re a model, and if you’re tinier, people find it endearing and cute, and probably want to hug you a lot.
2. Big or bumpy noses – Plenty of people have a crush on Adrien Brody, right? Boring noses are ignorable – at least with a big nose, you have a more interesting feature, and if it draws someone to your face first, then maybe they’ll notice your perfect eyes or lips quicker than they would have on a dull face. It adds character.
3. Gap tooth – The drop-dead gorgeous supermodel and daughter of Mick Jagger, Georgia May Jagger as well as the beautiful Brigitte Bardot. In France, they’re known as lucky teeth, and they’re actually really adorable.
4. Birthmarks – These are like cute little custom tattoos, and you should love them! People pay a lot of money to have beauty marks tattooed, so if you naturally have these lovely dots, embrace them – you never had to get a tattoo!
5. Chubby cheeks – People are upset about this because they think it makes them look too round, or young. But it’s actually a sign of youth – people would die for plump cheeks, and looking gaunt is an ugly side affect of aging. It’s better than sagging cheeks, and gives you a glow. Selena Gomez looks gorgeous with them!
6. Being naturally muscular – Girls sometimes think this is a flaw because they’d rather be stick skinny. But skinny is not always the most beautiful. Strong, muscular girls have bodies that look like art – they’re built like sculptures, and they look like goddesses. Also, booty for days.
7. Being flat-chested – On the opposite end of the spectrum, skinny girls are sometimes cursed with flat chests. But big-breasted ladies have back problems and chronic pain, and it’s not easy to go on a run with those babies. Being flat, you can pull off a lot of high-fashion stuff.
8. Dimpled chins – People dig dimples anywhere else, so why leave out the lonely chin? They look a bit cheeky, and make your face more memorable than a boring, standard chin. Adds to the charm – some people even get surgery for this.
9. Messy and untamable hair – People strive for sex hair all the time, so if you have unruly, curly hair, just count your blessings that it isn’t thinning. Big hair is super hot, and both men and women are magnetized to it. Embrace the wild goddess you are!
10. Furry eyebrows – People go crazy plucking, tweezing, and torturing their brows. But babes like Cara Delevigne rock fierce and thick brows, and people love it! Thick brows are a sign of beauty in a lot of cultures, so be grateful you don’t have thin arches.
11. Being overweight – This has been an ongoing debate for a while. But a voluptuous and curvy women is equally sexy to a thin one, and maybe more for those who have specific tastes for a more robust woman. We’re finally in the age of curves, so start loving your own!
12. Disability – There are plenty of incredibly good-looking models with missing and prosthetic limbs, like the ravishing Aimee Mullins. It adds a unique element that almost makes you look superhuman.
13. Underbite – This is a very sexy flaw. It looks kind of like you’re biting your lip all the time, in a flirty and slightly ajar way. A unique smile with an underbite will stay in his mind for days. Eva Mendes and Keira Knightly have underbites, and it’s their trademark. Your underbite could be your rise to stardom!
14. Scars – Scars tell stories. They’re the best icebreaker you can have on a date, and make you a badass. Even if they don’t, they make awesome anecdotes. And they’re sexy. A roughed up body tells a life of experience and adventure, not a bore who stores inside all the time.