Most of us have some pretty basic Photoshop skills, but digital artist Viktoria Solidarnyh takes it to a new level. Her photoshop skills are so seamless, she’ll take a collage of totally unrelated elements, and turn it into some otherworldly work of art. She has blown the Internet’s mind by creating these fairytale worlds out of the most everyday things, showing the deconstructed version and final masterpiece. We can only dream of the Photoshop skills this chick has.
1. For instance, this lingerie magazine model and some sparkly things that are transformed into a flawless Burgundy fairytale character with a crow perched on her shoulder. She had more imagination manipulating a fake dress out of glitter and curtains than we could even fathom.
2. This provocative one is cool enough to hang on a wall – she takes this mystery girl in black and white and places her in a dream-like and risky circus setting. If we saw this, we’d have no idea this trippy circus vixen didn’t really exist!
3. Or take this gorgeous image of a gentle bear making friends with this sweet little girl in a floral dress. What the artist does with lighting here is pretty extraordinary. She creates a misty, sun-drenched hilltop out of a girl playing with her balcony door and a nonchalant bear. Floored once again.
4. This maiden with wings actually borrowed them from a swan! Would you have any idea? We wouldn’t. We love the effortless combination of the wings and her dress gliding on water lily pads in the middle of a pond.
5. This one is a little trippier than the rest, and we want it hanging on our walls now. A Disney castle living in the clouds gives way to a huge sea turtle lurking beneath the turquoise waters of the castle. Very “Neverending Story”. Her castle construction is pretty impressive, though.
6. Victoria really has the princess look down perfectly – but this queen looks like more of a regal moon goddess, or something, judging by how tiny the houses are beneath her. Oh, and that she’s hanging out with the moon in her palm. Here, she turned a redhead into blondie and used stars inside of this beauty’s dress to make it sparkle even more.
7. We want this outfit and it’s not even real! Her detailing on those garters, cape, and the bodice make us want to rock this in the bedroom, or on Halloween. Loving the integrated petals. Rose garden fantasies for days. Victoria has a future as a fashion designer if she wants to give up Photoshop!
8. The artist definitely knows how to pick her poses, and has an eye for color that is truly transformative. This little girl in her lovely green dress was given a nice brush-through of her locks, and a bedazzled kitty to hang out with, along with some glowing lily pads. This one reminds us of “The Secret Garden.”