When guys see someone cute in the street, they’re dying to know what she’s thinking. What thoughts are running through their head – is she more girly, or tomboys? Is she flirting with me, taken, or too good-looking for me? These are some of the hidden thoughts that guys experience when they see a woman for the first time.
1. Is she approachable, or will she shut me down automatically? He can base this off eye contact, how you walk, and the attitude with which you carry yourself.
2. Is she looking at me? Or is she looking at her friend who’s behind me, or a building, or a hotter guy? Guys look for a positive signal back so if a girl is playing hard to get or isn’t into it, he’ll notice.
3. What is she wearing underneath her outfit. He’ll try to deduce if she’s innocent, or a little edgier, and if her lingerie indicates the same. Hey, not all their thoughts can be so virtuous!
4. He wonders what she does for a living. Is this gorgeous badass a neurosurgeon, a writer, or work in the fashion industry?
5. He looks for a ring on her finger – a good man will look away from a taken woman, and try to read signs that she’s single, rather then going into married and unavailable territory.
6. Her eyes. Like the old corny saying – the eyes are the windows to the soul. But they can sometimes be a good indicator or someone’s energy, and if they’re sexy to boot, that doesn’t hurt.
7. Her hair color – some men are dramatically attracted to brunettes, while others have a weakness for blonds or redheads.
8. He thinks about her lips. He’ll imagine what it’s like to kiss them – if they look soft, or chapped.
9. He’ll automatically see her smile – a smile can make a guy fall in love. Also, guys use the logic that if you have a genuine smile, then you’re probably a genuine person, and sincere girls are the keepers.
10. He tries to analyze her style! This is unexpected, but not because they’re judging or seeing if you’re cheap – they’re just trying to deduce your personality and what type of person you are from it.
11. He’ll notice her confidence level, based on how she carries herself? A guy is attracted to a confident girl, so if she carries herself with pride, her radiance will be noticeable. And if she has low self-esteem, that can be indicated by slouching and looking as though she’s hiding from the world, rather than taking it on.
12. Her height. If a girl is taller than a guy and he’s giving her positive signals, it’s also a sign that he’s confident with himself. Some guys have a thing for taller ladies, while others prefer the petites.
13. He’ll wonder if she’s out of his league. If a girl looks incredibly gorgeous, it can sometimes work against her, intimidating the guy into looking away due to assuming that she won’t be into him.
14. How she does smell? He’ll get a whiff of her when she passes by. Is she wearing a gross cotton candy body spray? Or is it an alluring scent of jasmine, or just clean laundry? You can tell a lot about a woman’s life by her scent, like if she’s more simple and rustic, or more high maintenance and grislier.
15. How thick her hair is. Healthy hair means a healthy girl. Wrapping his hands in a girl’s hair and touching it is something that all guys fantasize about, and the more luscious the locks, the better.
16. Or is she wearing fake hair extensions? And piles of makeup? A ton of fake stuff on a girl’s face, hair and body shows that she’s high maintenance, self-conscious, and fake.
17. On a deeper level, has she been hurt in relationships, or the one who inflicted pain and initiated break-ups more? This comes from a deeper desire to protect ourselves.
18. Does she look more like a one night stand or a casual fling? Or will she be good wife material to spend your life with, and that your family can appreciate and like?
19. Does she look materialistic, and like a gold-digger? Does she care about supporting me and helping me grow emotionally, or will she leave me high and dry if I don’t financially support her?