We have already celebrated St. Valentine’s Day this year, but this doesn’t mean we shouldn’t bring romance to our relationships anymore. Love is an amazing feeling and there is nothing embarrassing about showing it as much as you want. Saying “I love you” is great, but sometimes words are just words and nothing more. If you really love your partner you need to show your affection not only verbally, you also need to demonstrate your feelings with your actions and behavior. Our fantasy has no boundaries, so there are a lot of creative yet simple ways to express your love. This article can help you strengthen your relationship, or even bring back that sparkle and romance between you two if needed. It’s not actually hard as you may think, what you need is just the desire to make your significant one happy. So, check the list of the most romantic ways to say “I love you” and show how much you cherish your loved one.
1. Dinner on the roofEverybody loves romantic dinners with good wine, lounge music, and candles. But do you know that you can actually make it even more romantic? What you need is just to spend your date on the roof. Imagine you and your partner are on the roof hugging, kissing and enjoying magnificent views. Sounds great, yeah? You should definitely try a date like this. It is also an ideal place for making a proposal. Think about it.
2. Couple photoshootIt’s wonderful to see your old photos and refresh those touching, heart-warming or maybe silly moments in memory. You look back at the past and experience those forgotten feelings again. Think about doing a couple photoshoot. In a few years you will be excited to see how happy you were. And it is always awesome to do some cool different things together. Let the photos speak for themselves.
3. Love letter or poemWriting a love letter or poem is one of the most romantic and touching ways to reveal your deepest feelings. You do not have to be a professional poet or writer to show your affection on the paper. Several sweet lines can melt anybody’s heart, especially when they are written with all your heart and soul. It is a perfect way to confess your love for the first time.
4. Love notesAnother cute thing you can do for your half is love notes, especially if you are not very good in writing love letters or poems. There are two coolest ways you can do that. The first one is you need to write ‘100 reasons why I love you’ (or as many reasons as you can) on different pieces of paper and put them into a beautiful box or Mason jar. The second one is you can write love notes every day and leave them in different places in your home – in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom etc. It’s not only the awesome method to show your love, but also you will understand how much you love your partner and actually why. Try it.
5. Couple tattooThe next idea to express your love may be considered as daring or even crazy. It’s definitely not for everyone. We are talking about getting a couple tattoo. You shouldn’t actually ink the names of each other, think about some words or things that may symbolize your love. But remember, if you are not ready or don’t want to get a couple tattoo, don’t do that since it is a serious step.
6. Coffee in bedCoffee in bed has already become a classic way of showing your love. It’s always a pleasure to wake up and see a tasty croissant and a cup of hot coffee made specially for you. And the best part about it, it’s not difficult at all, you need just to get up earlier. So, think about it and try to surprise your significant one tomorrow morning.
7. PicnicIt is not necessary to spend a fortune in expensive restaurants to impress your partner. It is actually easy to have a good time together on a budget. Sometimes it’s enough to take a bottle of good wine, sandwiches, fruits or anything you want, go to the park or to the beach, and enjoy talking to each other, lying together, hugging, kissing. Oh, that’s so romantic!
8. Flash mob
Flash mob is probably the most amazing and exciting way to say “I love you.” Today a lot of people choose organizing flash mobs to make a proposal. It is really an awesome and incredibly romantic event. But you should remember that this is actually very difficult. Organizing a flash mob requires some time, patience, and of course creativity. So, if you are able to cope with all these tasks and you have the desire to do this, go ahead and amaze your half this way. No doubt you both will remember this day forever.