They say when you’ve been dating someone for a while, you gain a little something called “relationship weight”. Well, these super fit couples prove to us that isn’t a thing. These couples use fitness to motivate each other, and keep the flame in their relationship alive. See how you can do the same with these inspirational partnerships filled with abs and PDA.
1. These partners in crime are traveling vegan AcroYoga instructors. Definitely couple goals. Some of these poses look very Cirque du Soleil and we’d be hesitant to try them with bae, but at least we can use Liz and Max as inspiration! Their matching colorful leggings are our favorite.
2. Amanda and Jesper have insane bodies, and are very dedicated to their fitness hustle! The Swedish couple apparently met on Tinder, bonded over being vegetarians and gym-heads, and now post their picturesque images working out which make them look like Ken and Barbie, fitness edition!
3. These guys have broken into the fitness industry in NYC, a daunting task, and are absolutely thriving in it! They work with Barry’s Bootcamp, and post awesome pro tips (along with non fitness pics like their cute baby in a pizza onesie). The guy is a silver fox, and the gal is also a babe, and their muscle definition is even more impressive in their HD shots!
4. Dili and Gabriel are a fit couple with another nugget on the way (they already have a little girl)! You can follow Dili’s fit pregnancy at their website impactcouple.com, but their IG pics alone are pretty impressive. Their leg muscles are our #goals for sure, and Dili’s pregnancy bod is killin’ it!
5. Simen and Kristine definitely give that AcroYoga instructor duo a run for their money with these insane moves. The videos of them acting out poses, combined with their creative shooting locations makes this couple one to watch out for. Seriously, those balance skills are unreal.
6. Aw, their Instagram account is their couple nickname, and it’s way more normal than either of their own names! Briohny and Dice both teach yoga and are beautiful while doing it. Their site beyondbrycett.com will even let you register for their 30-hour yoga teacher training class in Thailand this summer!
7. Joseph has his own account, but is sure to feature his girl who is also his inspiration, posting pics with her accompanied by captions like “she pushes me to get my meals in, forces me to failure during my sets”. Aw. She also posts cute stuff about him on her IG where you can catch more of her enviable waistline, and his hunky arms!
8. Not every couple needs a joint IG account, as Joseph showed us! Sara posts pics of her own salacious and super ripped body, but frequently features her equally fine boo in her images as they work out together or pose in some heroic flexy way next to each other. #Beastmodecouple we can get behind!
9. Some of you might recognize this guy from American Ninja Warrior, that show where people with superhuman strength complete a ridiculously impossible obstacle course. But Nicholas Coolridge is more than just that! He’s a “movement artist”, and posts incredibly poetic pics with his bae that proves he really is an artist, not just a gym lunk. Love their wacky half naked poses mid-winter!