Do you love getting your nails done? Do you get pleasure out of getting your manicure to match with your outfit, the season, a holiday that’s coming up or an inside joke you have with your friends? We do too. But sometimes you run out of ideas. It seems like you’ve already done every design you could think of, tried every color of the nail polish and doing just plain nude seems boring and a waste of time. Here’s a cool idea. Try to get your nails to match your shoes. You could just do the same color or add sparkles if you like sparkly heels. But who said cool nail art looks can’t be inspired by streetwear or even athleisure. Sneaker companies put a lot of effort into making our shoes not only insanely comfortable and good for sports activities. They also make sure to make sneakers look cool AF and we think they deserve a big high-five. The sneaker game has been crazy in the past couple of years. If you’re a sneakerhead your opportunities are endless. Here are some cool luxury ones to inspire you but feel free to add your own to the mix. This nail art was inspired by special luxury brand collaborations, take a look and see if you recognize any of them and let us know which looks you’d like to recreate and obviously which of the sneakers you wish you could buy.
1. Matching your green Fenty x Puma sneakers by Rihanna is always a good idea.
2. Air Jordans 1 x “OFF WHITE” Nike Airs? Hell yeah, you should get that logo all over your nails!
3. Pharell’s collaboration with Adidas definitely deserves a special manicure to match your sick moon clouds.
4. If you can afford another Rihanna x Puma collab you can definitely afford the nails to match.
5.Mint shoes, mint nails. Do you know what these even are?
6. Force is Female airforce sneakers by Nike are the ultimate women’s shoe. Support your babes.
7. Nikes HFR x LeBron 16 were made to celebrate the strength of women of color across the globe, so if you think about it, matching nails are a must.