Recently, celebrity Kate Beckinsale was shamed for being “too old” to wear a bikini. Welp. If we looked as good in our late 40s as Kate did, we would probably be living in our underwear full time. We love this celebrity who fearlessly stands up for herself and lives her life with pride and vibrancy – here are some facts you might not know about the star.
1. What is Kate Beckinsale’s age? She is 46 years old and her birthday is July 26, 1973. Age really is nothing but a number.
2. Beckinsale was born to two English actors. Her father was actor Richard Beckinsale who died in 1979 while her mother Judy Loe is also an actor.
3. Kate Beckinsale’s ex partner is Michael Sheen, and they dated from 1995 to 2003. Thy also coparent Kate Beckinsale’s daughter Lily, who is in college. Now that is some seriously conscious uncoupling.
4. Kate Beckinsale’s daughter Lily is 21 year old and she’s barely has an internet footprint but is absolutely gorgeous. Many say that Lilly is a spitting image of her mother in her youth.
5. Kate Beckinsale net worth is approximately $16 million USD.
6. Kate Beckinsale’s ex husband is Len Ryan Wiseman, a director, producer, and screenwriters. He is most famous for his work on Underworld, Total Recall, and I’ve Free or Die Hard.
7. When Kate Beckinsale was young, she won the WH Smith Young Writers Award for fictional short stories, and a second time for a series of poems.
8. She starred in her first film, Much Ado About Nothing, in 1993 while she was still a student at University of Oxford.
9. In Brokedown Palace, Kate Beckinsale played a young girl but in reality was already 26 years old.
10. Once, director Michael Bay said he cast her because she wasn’t “too pretty”, and asked her to lose weight for her role in Pearl Harbor.
11. Kate Beckinsale and plastic surgery? Although Kate Beckinsale has denied plastic surgery rumors, many people believe that she has had a facelift, a nose job, fillers, and surgery on teeth and gums. If it is all natural, there must be something in her water that we don’t know about!
12. Kate Beckinsale briefly dated Pete Davidson in 2018, and comedian Matt Rife the year before, but it looks like she’s still single and ready to mingle. I mean, we’re looking for Michael Sheen level, ladies and gents.
13. Kate Beckinsale doesn’t drink alcohol since she “feels its effects very quickly” and claims she’s never had a full glass of an alcoholic beverage.
14. She has a fantastic sense of humour and doesn’t take herself too seriously. She often writes hilarious IG captions and responds to fans in a playful but light hearted way.