Kevin Hart has shot up to an explosive level of fame over the past few years – he’s everyone’s famous pint-sized comedian featuring in his own raucous stand-up specials to buddy comedies like “Get Hard” and “Ride Along”. Here are some facts you might not know about the popular funnyman.
1. Kevin Hart was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on July 6, 1979 and his age is 40 years old.
2. He started doing stand-up not long after high school and then started to make it in New York City and Los Angeles, performing in bigger clubs.
3. Kevin hart was raised by his mother Nancy, who was a single mom to Kevin. As Kevin’s father spent most of his childhood in jail. He has one brother.
4. After college, Hart was still doing comedy, but he was making a living as a shoe salesman. In the middle of that career, he started to blow up in the comedy world and went full-time.
5. He attended high school and community college in Philadelphia, the latter of which he met his first wife.
6. Kevin Hart married his first wife, comedian Torrie Hart, in 2003. They then got a divorce, and in 2016, he married model Eniko Parrish.
7. Kevin Hart has two children with his first wife – Heaven Leigh and Hendrix. He also has a son with his second wife, Eniko Parish, whose name is Kenzo Kash.
8. He has two cars that we know about, a Mercedes-Benz SLS, and a Mercedes-Benz G63.
9. Kevin is quite good at playing poker.
10. His favorite movie is Tropic Thunder, and his favorite book is John Steinbeck’s “Of Mice and Men.”
11. He might act like a tough guy sometimes, but he is majorly afraid of reptiles.
12. Kevin Hart’s favorite sport is basketball – he’s a big fan and he’s friends with quite a few well-known players and played at the All-star weekend for the celebrity game.
13. He was a voice-over for Snowball in Secret Life Of Pets franchise.
14. He featured on the American reality TV parody “Real Husbands of Hollywood”, which he was also the creator of.
15. Hs net worth is approximately $150 million, making him one of the richest comedians.