Cats are known for being cute. They’re adorable little fluff balls that can be incredibly graceful one minute and do something incredibly stupid and fall off a couch the next. They love us one day and want all the cuddles and absolutely hate us the next day and keep pushing us away when we pick them up to give them kisses. It’s that dual nature that makes us like them. We have to work for their affection. Perhaps that is the reason we all loved grumpy cat? Well, there’s a new cat on the horizon that you can try your best to impress and his name is Juno. Juno is an angry cat and he’s judging you. He’s not impressed with your achievements, you can’t trick him with treats and he absolutely will not smile for the picture.
1. Here he is. The cat, the myth, the legend – Juno the angry cat. Did you take a photo? Now leave him alone.
2. It’s not all rainbows and butterflies. Juno looks like what leprechauns really feel like on the inside. “Oh, you want a pot of gold do you?”
3. Honestly, you should be jealous of his moustache. But also give him more food and go away. He’s done with you.
4. He’ll just be over there, judging you for the next 4 hours if you need him. That’s all.
5. “What does it feel like having my face on the big screen? It’s as it should be. The world is finally right.”
6. “Is it a bad hair day? No, it’s just how I look every day. I woke up like this, ok? I don’t have the time to style my hair like you puny humans, I have more important things going on, like planning world domination.”
7. “Just leave. Yeah, don’t say a word, just back away slowly and shut the door on your way out.”
8. “I swear to god if you point that phone at me again I will end you. I will kill you in your sleep and you won’t even know what hit you.”
9. “Did you really photoshop a hat on top of my head? Un-meowing-believable. I am not amused.”
10. “What? What do you want now? Can’t I have a minute to myself? Or for an hour? Better make it a day.”
11. “Oh, you think it’s funny, do you? Well, I’ll have you know they call me Juno the destroyer of lives and if you don’t quit laughing at my fur horns I will scratch up your couch.”
12. “That’s enough for you, I’m leaving now. Don’t try to go after me, or else. You can’t follow me in real life, just on Instagram.”