If you ever have a bad day and need cheering up – Mr Pokee is your best bet. He’s small, he’s spiky and he’s everyone’s favorite petfluencer. With 1.6 million followers on Instagram, this little hedgehog is way more popular than you will ever be and he looks better in pictures too. This adorable little creature’s Instagram has one goal and one goal only – to make you smile. So if you like watching cute animals being photographed beautifully against the gorgeous backdrops of nature and some lovely historical architecture – you’ll love it. And Mr Pokee’s smile is so infectious you won’t be able to resist a smile. And dare we say sometimes he’s dressed up.
1. Since it’s the middle of autumn and we all can’t get enough of cosy outfits and yellow leaves, here’s a little idea from Mr Pokee. Why not go to a forest for a walk and a photo shoot with that golden foliage as your background.
2. Bring a buddy with you too, Mr Pokee did. Or you know, while it’s still warm, why not go on a trip and experience what is autumn like in France. Everything is more romantic in Paris, right?
3. Mr Pokee likes to travel if he gets to see some amazing nature. The top of a mountain or a big hill will do, especially if he doesn’t have to climb it by himself and instead can travel with comfort and style.
4. This little hedgehog really loves being cosy too. Either by cuddling up in warm blankets or cosying up in a cute mug.
5. Did you know he even has his own little guitar? What kind of music do you think he plays? We bet he can serenade better than any of your boyfriends. And he loves flowers.
6. He won’t say no to a photo shoot in the flowers. He’s man enough to not feel awkward about it. I mean, it’s just flowers, man, look how pretty and colorful they are. Give us a smile.
7. Mr Pokee travels in style. You’ll never see him in a classic airport grunge look of sweatpants and an old sweatshirt. He knows how to dress to impress. Well, at least he knows how to accessorize to impress.
8. In his free time, he likes to paint self-portraits and pretend to be a cactus. He’s sophisticated like that.
9. But once he’s rested he’s always up for a new adventure, be it a trip to Mexico or a road trip in a Volkswagen to the soundtrack of best 70s hits. He doesn’t know what the 70s are, it was way before his time, but he likes the vibe nonetheless.
10. So whether you’re in for a night of rewatching Game of Thrones or an impromptu weekend in Paris – Mr Pokee has probably done it first and better.