We’re head over heels for Hailey Bieber’s style for more than a few reasons. While many celebrities look like they took hours to get dolled up, Hailey is more about low-key luxury, with a chic focus on effortless looks and comfort. If a young Princess Di had a penchant for streetwear, this would be her reincarnation.
She’s a queen of monochromatic looks, buying things a size up, and making sweatpants look fancy. Rather than a glamorous blow-out, she goes with a sleek pulled back ponytail or a top bun held together by a scrunchie. She represents the everygirl, but teaches us how to level up in our day-to-day outfits. Here are our favorite Hailey Bieber looks to date — they’re so cool and comfy, you’ll want to recreate them immediately.
1. This iconic outfit is relatively easy to recreate, but it’s in the styling of the items that Hailey really slays. The jean tucked into a high slouchy boot is known as the “Diana Tuck” and we love that it doesn’t have to be done with skin-tight jeans. The belt and simple black tee under a slightly slouchy leather jacket really pull it all together.
2. Ah, queen of huge, magnificent coats and baggy bottoms. Thin and thick girls alike will both look fabulous in this look, which once again combined a slouched boot with some bunched up jeans. This time, a mint belt is the pop of color, and we get a peek of her slinky silhouette from that turtleneck beneath the luxurious robe coat.
3. Although she’s mastered neutrals, we enjoy seeing Mrs. Bieber in a pop of color. This emerald green miniskirt combined with a suit jacket shows off her legs for days, which are even more accentuated by those thigh high black boots. Every girl needs a pair of those in her closet! We adore the gold Bottega Veneta purse’s chain detail that matches the buttons.
4. This look screams expensive. If you want to go out in the winter and look gorgeous without stuffing your body into a LBD (little black dress) this outfit is the alternative you need! A long black trench is combined with silky oversized soft trousers, a belt, and a black turtleneck. If we’ve learned one thing from this beauty, it’s that you need multiple turtlenecks, and many, many belts.
5. Green is obviously her tone, and midriff is one of her favorite things. At the launch of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’, she wore a casual gray top with a green pinstripe suit. The mood is so: “businesswoman, but not really.” Love the fit of those pants on the hips and how they swallow her shoes.
6. Hailey is neon is such a vision. She stuns in her usually subtle outfits, but when she decides to make a roar, everyone hears. This neon yellow look, by NYC designer Matthew Adams Dolan, sold out immediately when people saw her in it. The utilitarian look is layered, high end, and eye-catching, without her needing to show off too much skin.
7. Instead of her usual loose pants, Hailey threw on some tight, patent leather pants. This is an item that is hard for anyone (even celebrities) to pull off. However, with the help of some dressed down vans, a men’s blazer, and a simple black top, she succeeded once again.
8. The weather might be cooling down a bit for this look, but you can always add some thigh high socks or tights. An oversized tee is made into a dress and layered with a longer, oversized black leather blazer. The lapels are so on point, as are her styling with statement gold hoops and a mini clutch. Mod, white boots are so 60s inspired and elevate the look to high fashion.
9. Camel toned suits will never go out of style, no matter the silhouette. Here, Hailey went with the flow, layering an old cropped t-shirt, plenty of jewelry, and thick-soled sneakers. This look is very 1980s meets 2000s, especially with those geometric black sunglasses. Killer!
10. This nearly all-white ensemble one of the easiest (and best looking) Hailey outfits to try. Grey sweatpants and white sneakers make up the casual component, while a super crisp, clean white blazer with black buttons hits mid-thigh and is left open. She clashes silver and gold in her jewelry choices, and we’re slightly obsessed.