Taylor has been a superstar for over a decade now and while we’ve seen our share of style changes and stage outfits we love seeing the progress. So instead of boring you with a timeline of her style from the beginning of her career until now, we thought we’d focus on the last couple of years. Taylor’s Reputation Stadium Tour stage looks are absolute fire and so are her red carpet and even outfits, so let’s take a look, shall we?
- They say not all that glitters is gold, but they’ve not seen Taylor Swift in a glittery gold bodysuit. She is golden! And that pink cape is such a nice touch too. She looked powerful yet soft and feminine at the AMA’s 2019 and clearly, Taylor knows what she’s doing. Look at all those awards.
2. This colorful fringed number is the outfit Taylor wore for the iHeartRadio Wango Tango gig in LA. We’re loving the tie-dye, the bright colors, the abundance of fringe. It looks really fun and adds a dramatic flair to any dance moves Taylor might rock on stage.
3. We promise not every look will be about fringe, but it’s hard to pick one when there are so many good fringe dresses in Taylor’s closet. This red fringed dress from The Reputation Stadium Tour was one of our favorites too.
4. This sequin jacket with embellishments is proof that if you wear enough sequin you can look absolutely fabulous even if you’ve been performing in the rain for 90% of your concert (like it happened in Sydney, Australia).
5. When your outfit is this good you’ve got to pose dramatically, am I right? Well for Taylor it’s just another cool look from The Reputation Stadium Tour. We love the asymmetrical cut, the silhouette, and the beaded embellishments that kind of look like armor.
6. This ensemble is what Taylor wore for the red carpet at the MTV Music Video Awards in 2019. The ultra colorful jacket paired with thigh-high black boots was a killer combo.
7. And this is her outfit the same day, but for her stage performance. Gorgeous royal blue blazer and matching shorts with a gold bustier and golden booties. What a badass.
8. For the Billboard Awards in 2019 Taylor wore this mesmerizing Raisa & Vanessa lavender dress with frills and matching lavender sandals.
9. She was opening the Billboard Awards by performing with Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco) and their complimenting stage outfits were on point.
10. Speaking of Billboard Awards, in 2018 Taylor’s blush pink dress with beautiful embellishments was to die for.
11. Taylor at the 2021 Grammy’s looked absolutely marvelous in that floral dress and we definitely appreciated the matching face mask.
12. And just for giggles here’s a very fitting 2020 outfit Taylor posted on Dec 31, 2020. She captioned it “bye 2020, it’s been weird” and ain’t that the truth?