We’ve just uncovered the hottest items that we’re about to see people rocking until the end of the year. Basics are one thing, but what about statement staples that complete each and every look?
1. A silk camisole is a versatile basic that every woman needs in her closet. It can be dressed up for classy nights, or dressed down with jeans for casual occasions. It can be lightweight in the summer, and layered in the winter. What’s not to love?
2. Dressy sneakers can really elevate our everyday athleisure look or they can help dress down a formal look, like a long dress for an edgy, mixed medium festival inspired ensemble. These sneakers will transform you into a streetwear ballerina.
3. Every woman needs a leather Chelsea booties in their wardrobe. It’s an instant way to look put together and stay comfortable. They work with anything from a pencil skirt to leggings.
4. Chokers are so done this year – it’s time to move on to the fancy lady accessory of the year. A gold herringbone necklace. Understated and elegant with a warm brass finish, this is fantastic for casual daytime looks.
5. Bodysuits are an essential layering aspect. It’s sleek and fantastic with high waisted items or layered under a sheer dress.
6. Mules are the classic comfy shoe – the lovechild of a sandal and flat dress shoe. The elegant cream coloring works for every season and every occasion. The menswear inspired look is a lovely update on the classic loaf, and we’re obsessed with the fringe detail.
7. Denim jackets have been making there way through history time and time again, updating itself with fresh and inspired nuances. But the classic jean jacket silhouette will never get tired, and works with practically everything.