You might think Valentine’s day is only about couples who are in love and the rest of the population of the earth should either ignore this holiday or just feel miserable for the day, but we’re here to change that opinion. Valentine’s Day is all about love, all sorts of love. So let’s celebrate in accordingly. Show everyone you care for with love on this day – your partner, your kids, your family members, your friends and colleagues. And what’s a better way to show your love than with a Valentine’s Day shirt. And yes, we know it’s hella cheesy, but so is this holiday, so let’s embrace it for what it is. Here are a couple of ideas that might get you inspired. Also, just FYI, you can make these yourself or if you’re not very crafty most of these are available online to purchase, wink wink.
1. Because we all love food and you can’t go wrong with it.
2. And what’s better than just food? The free labor of doing the washing up afterwards.
3. This one’s great for the skeptics in the group.
4. If you’re in a secure relationship and want to really make people around you gag.
5. The attitude we all have sometimes, and definitely a good choice for Valentine’s day.
6. A nice, sweet, kid friendly top for the more optimistic and innocent souls.
7. Another cute top that would be great for a baby boy.
8. Now this one is great, because it’s adorable on kids, yet definitely a no-go for grownups.
9. Speaking of grownups, how about some cute puns?
10. Find someone who’ll want to watch the world burn alongside you.
11. A simple enough last minute design to stitch or even draw on with a red marker.
12. If you’re feeling festive, sequins are always a good idea.
13. A slightly more low key way of using sequins, yet still shows that you’re into celebrating.
14. Good choice for the sarcastic ones who want to make a statement.