If you, like me, enjoy getting your nails done every three weeks or so, you probably try to get something interesting for the holidays or special occasions. But if you’re a grown woman, or, let’s put it this way, if you’re over the age of 15, you probably want your Valentine’s Day nails to look cute, but not too cutesy. So here are 25 actually wearable Valentine’s Day nails ideas we found online and think you should seriously consider these as your options.
1. Here’s a new idea, you don’t have to paint hearts on your nails. This is a great option for those who want a light nod in the Valentine’s day direction, but don’t want to fully commit to the theme.
2. A nice, nudish, pinkish option with tiny hearts. Cute!
3. Some hearts, some stripes, Valentine’s Day color scheme – it’s a definite win.
4. A super glam design for those living the glam life. Sometimes we all wish we could pull this look off, and we urge you to give it a try.
5. It’s not all about hearts, sometimes it’s just about kisses. A playful design that won’t look out of place even after Valentine’s Day.
6. Simple and minimalist design in cute Valentine’s Day appropriate colors.
7. Who needs French tips when you can do creative heart tips?
8. If pinks and reds are your cup of tea, you’ll definitely like this nail design.
9. A very cute and creative nail design for those who love a bit of whimsy.
10. Classic red with a little heart monitor design to make your heart beat a bit faster.
11. A great option for those who love hearts but don’t want to be predictable with the colors. Or if you just hate pink.
12. If you want to stay classy…
13. Feminine and classy with a bit of sparkle. A good choice for a dinner date.
14. All of the right colors, polka dots, stripes and all matte everything.
15 .If you prefer low key, muted kind of designs. An accent nail that doesn’t stand out too much.
16. Colorful and fun, yet underrated. Because you know how to use fun bright colors in moderation.
17. This nail design is perfect for a classy event. Valentine’s day dinner, wedding, your mom’s birthday?
18. Nude nails that go with everything.
19. Another variation on the heart tips but in a cool vampy color.
20. Live that sparkly glam life for a bit.
21. Geometric patterns are still going strong in the nail trends, this time with some heart elements.
22. Spiky and cool white nails with a little minimalist design.
23. When you’re edgy and glam and you know how to combine both looks in a classy fashion.
24. Pink, sparkly and with little hearts on top. Because why not?
25. When you’re very excited for Valentine’s day but wanna still look cool.