We love the #ootd trend on Instagram, but usually we see this on models and teenage girls. Recently we stumbled upon one that pleasantly surprised us and we just have to share this find with you. We don’t often see middle aged or slightly older men post outfits of the day, but this one is clearly killing the game. Pierrick Mathon really seems to have mastered the casual pose and his outfits are absolutely phenomenal. Occasionally he’ll have guests and post their #ootd but in his classic casual sitting down pose. We love it and we hope this inspires you to dress up occasionally and maybe post some of your amazing outfits online.
1. We love a man in muted pink and who’s not afraid of wearing feathers as accessories.
2. Bright orange jacket, tight camo pants, bright orange and green shoes and what looks like a tweed waistcoat? You’d never think all that could go together, but Pierrick sure makes it work.
3.Let’s call this look – fearless adventurer. Yellow pants, yellow socks, yellow hats – and an olive green jacket with a tartan waistcoat. I mean, why not?
4. Some days you’ve got to wear an actual three piece suit, but don’t forget to add some fun and add a little blue feather.
5. Patterns upon patterns. Polka dot shoes, pinstripe waistcoat, stripy tie and a checkered jacket – fashion rules are meant to be broken.
6. Classy evening out in rich shades of tan and brown. Is that a velvet jacket? It might be. Is that a pink feather in the pocket? Definitely.
7. Is this too much or just the right amount of fun? Those pants are so extra, those shoes are goals and the hot pink feather is a classic at this point.
8. We love this look. It’s so bright and warm and happy. Let’s start a petition for men wearing yellow more often.
9. What’s up, doc? Orange and turquoise is such a brave combo. It seems that even the cup in the background decided to match this look.
10. The only thing that comes to mind is – London dandy and we absolutely love it.
11. A classy gentleman in a black waistcoat and burgundy trousers walks into a room – you know something fun is about to take place.
12. Will you fly me to the moon or whisk me away on a private plane to Paris? Either way I’m into it.