After years of unconfirmed rumors, two of the music industry’s biggest (and hottest) titans are officially together. Part of the reason they fell for each other is probably because they both have undeniable style and swag. After all, besides being famous musicians, they’re also style influencers. But when you combine those effortless and instantly iconic styles into coordinated couple looks, it proves that these two were literally made for each other. Here are Rihanna and A$AP Rocky’s most fashionable looks together.
1. Here, the paparazzi snap a pic of the couple filming a music video in 2021, where the two of them are wearing fall looks in the summer. Ri Ri is rocking Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2005 corset in NYC, paired with a shearling trench coat, baggy pants, and a printed silk headscarf (a classic Rih staple) while A$AP wears more fitted jeans with a unique quilted pattern.
2. This is the ultimate Rihanna look, showing off her insane curves in a semi-sheer, skin-baring pink slip dress, paired with an ever-playful fluffy pink hat. Her beau wore Rick Owens leather trousers and a leather jacket by Alyx, which he wore with a Raf Simons sweater.
3. While Rihanna is usually the one wearing the oversized trousers, here, A$AP is dressed in an oversized suit which he paired with Rick Owens sneakers. Rihanna looked like a fairytale come true in a minty tulle creation (by Fenty, of course) paired with glittering diamonds. This is one of their most memorable duo looks by far, and we can’t wait to see more of it as their relationship continues.
4. Here, Rihanna is looking as sophisticated as ever in this floor-grazing brown vintage leather coat from Archive. Rocky matched his love in a leather jacket and jeans. We love a coordinating leather couple look – so much better than Britney and Justin’s embarrassing Canadian tuxedo moment from back in the day.
5. Here, the couple experiments with brighter, more psychedelic colors than their usual muted palettes. Ri Ri wore a fuzzy pink neon coat with trippy orange swirled in and an equally fuzzy tube top with green platform heels, while bae dressed in Timberlands, ripped up jeans, and a green fur hat that matches Rihanna’s coat.
6. On this date night look, Rihanna wears a flame-printed blouse with her hair down and hot pants so short they basically look like denim bikini bottoms. When you have legs like that, why not flaunt them? Rocky wore a less skin-baring look, with casual trainer pants and a hoody covering a tee with a unique lightening bold graphic that matched his hat’s brim.
7. You can really tell how smitten Rocky is with his Barbadian beauty in this shot from the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2019 runway show. They both wore Virgil Abloh’s piece made for Louis Vuitton – it was only fitting since the designer had directed the video for A$AP Rocky’s “Fashion Killa”. Rocky wore a monogrammed suit in all black while Ri went for all white with a monogrammed blouse and trousers. Proof that these two are actually yin and yang for each other.
8. This look dates all the way back to the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards and proves that the now-couple still had insane chemistry back then. Here, Rihanna wears a tight sheer red dress designed by Adam Selman, red Balenciaga pants, and Jeremy Scott sunglasses while ASAP goes for all-black and unusual hem-line choices, with knee-grazing shorts and a longer black shirt. They were performing the ever-steamy single they produced together titled “Cockiness (Love It)”.
9. Here’s a screenshot from A$AP Rocky’s “Fashion Killa” music video, which featured the queen of style even back then, Rihanna. It’s a hypebeast look from the early 2010s (the video was released in 2013) and the two came on screen decked out in the latest Supreme pieces. I mean, no one can forget that zebra-patterned Tom Ford dress and Christian Louboutins that would still slay on Instagram feeds today.
10. This 2021 look in NYC was daring and far from matching, but still coordinated beautifully together. Rocky wore a bicep baring bright sweater vest and equally bright pants in a look that was high-fashion yet casual. Rih, on the other hand, went for a more masculine and tailored look in a pinstripe suit paired with strappy heels and a flipped bob look that we’re obsessed with.