No matter which member of Fifth Harmony is your favorite, you can’t deny that Camila Cabello has an effortless style and Latina flare that makes her a natural performer. Here are the top facts about Camila Cabello that you probably didn’t know before.
1. Camila Cabello was born on March 3, 1997. Her age is 22 years old.
2. Camila Cabello’s height is 5’2 or 1.57 meters tall, and she weights 107 pounds.
3. Camila Cabello has a famous history of handsome boyfriends – she was previously tied to Shawn Mendes, and then moved on to date relationship expert Matthew Hussey.
4. Camila Cabello’s net worth is estimated at 12 million. Get it, Camila!
5. Camila Cabello has snagged a couple of Grammy nominations – one for pop vocal album “Camila” in 2019, and another for pop solo performance of Havana (Live) in 2019, which we can all agree on.
6. Camila Cabello was brought up in Mexico and Cuba because she is 50% of each nationality. She was born in Havana but moved back and forth between there and Mexico City.
7. Camila Cabello’s vegan lifestyle is something that non-diehard fans might have missed. But in her 2018 interview with the New York Times, she talked about her veganism, after ordering a kale salad.
8. She didn’t exactly have a clean break with Fifth Harmony. In December of 2016 it seems as though her and the band were on very different pages, with Fifth Harmony posting a super shady status about being “hurt and confused.”
9. Havana was written while Camila was eating sushi with her producer.
10. She’s quite charitable and has partnered with Save the Children to advance the rights of girls all over. She also recorded “Almost Like Praying” with other famous Latin artists to raise money for individuals in Puerto Rico affected by Hurricane Maria.
11. Skrillex produced Camila Cabello’s track “She Loves Control” on her album “Camila”.
12. Camila used to have a Taylor Swift poster in her room when she was 14 – she revealed this fact on IG, Then she announced she would be supporting Taylor on tour.
13. Camila Cabello is not a morning person, and with that, many of us can relate.
14. She almost didn’t get to audition for the X Factor. Thank goodness for that twist of fate!
15. Her favorite foods are pizza, sticky buns, and chicken nuggets. Those are some difficult guilty pleasures to give up, we admit!