We’ve been obsessed with Mila Kunis since “That ‘70s Show,” where she was cast as the iconic Jackie Burkhart. This queen has been in so many movies, from edge-of-your-seat flicks like Black Swan to more daring comedies, like “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” She ages with total grace, and is still starring in as many movies as ever. But how much do we really know about Mila Kunis’s life outside of those charming and hilarious interviews? Here are the top Mila facts to familiarize yourself with right now.
1. Mila Kunis’s birthday is on August 13, 1983, making her 36-years-old, though she looks as young as ever.
2. Many people guess where Mila originates from. She was born and raised in Ukraine until she was seven years old. Then, Mila and her parents came to the United States, but her mom and dad told her they were just moving to another place in the neighborhood! Can you imagine.
3. Mila Kunis has kids, despite her amazing figure. She is mom to two children – Dimitri Portwood and Wyatt Isabelle.
4. Her personality is larger than life, but Mila Kunis’s height is 5’4”. Mila and Ashton have a big height difference, as he stands at 6’2”.
5. Mila learned English through acting classes that her parents enrolled her in. Little did they know, she would meet her future manager in that class!
6. Mila was just 14 years old when she was cast as Jackie for That 70s Show. This would be where she met her future husband, but the tale isn’t so sweet to start: Kunis lied about her age, claiming that she was 18 years old in order to snag an audition.
7. Mula Kunis does not have Instagram! She has a pretty popular fan account with over 210k followers, but in fact does not have her own, although her husband is very popular on social media.
8. Although she is known for her role as Jackie, Mila Kunis’s longest role was as Peter’s daughter Meg on Family Guy. It really says something since she voiced a nerdy teenage animation but still presented stellar acting skills.She starred in this role since the year 2000.
9. After mastering acting, this queen decided to use her talents for production, and has credits on A Bad Moms Christmas and more. Her own company is called Orchard Farm Productions, and we’ll surely see exciting things from it soon.
10. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher first kissed on the set of That 70s Show, and it just happened to be Mila’s first kiss. Her first, and her last. Aw.
11. Mila Kunis got her wedding band from Etsy, which is actually kind of refreshing to see from an A-lister like herself.
12. Mila went to school at UCLA along with Loyola Marymount, but dropped out soon after. We’d say that things worked out in her favor.
13. Kunis has a condition known as heterochromia iridis, making one eye brown and the other eye green. This “condition” looks like a gorgeous genetic gift, but has actually caused chronic inflammation in her iris, which cause blindness until she got surgery for it.
14. She can rock a smoky eye, but Mila Kunis prefers to wear no makeup. She claims to not wear makeup and not wash her hair every day, saying that spending half an hour to put on eyeliner is too much for her, but that she commends women who do.
15. When Mila and her family came to America in 1991, hey had just $250. It’s safe to say that today, things are different for the Kunis family.
16. Mila Kunis’s first acting job was to star in a Barbie commercial for a toy. The kicker? That toy never released. Soon after, she got a credited role on Days of our Lives.
17. Mila Kunis used to run an Ebay boy band business with one of her best friends. They would buy cheap t-shirts and iron on Backstreet Boys and NSYNC prints on shirts, reselling them for higher amounts on the online marketplace.
18. While training for “Black Swan” Mila suffered from three injuries, including a torn calf ligament, shoulder injury, and back scars from her lifts. Ballerinas really don’t have it easy.
19. It’s easy for Mila to play a nerd on Family Guy, as she’s one in real life. Mila Kunis is a self-proclaimed Trekkie who is obsessed with Star Trek. Does Ashton approve? We need to know.
20. Mila Kunis earned how to drive from Wilmer Valderrama. Can we also go to that driver’s academy? Asking for a friend…